Lima and the rest of Peru has slowly and quietly (well, loudly) been building a reputation for itself as a hotpot in the centre of South America’s party climate. For those not in the know, Tiger’s Milk Records have put together this introductory compilation showcasing the breadth and standard of Peru’s electronic underground as it continues to bubble over the surface. Not unlike the cultural explosions of South Africa or Lisbon in recent years, the sounds of artists like Chakruna and Los Chapillacs are unpolished and idiosyncratic in the best possible way. This is an authentic introduction to an exciting new cropping ground of bass, bleeps and bumps.
Out of Stock
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Luto 4:14 Animal Chuki Buy
- 2 Ego Trip 4:02 Deltatron Buy
- 3 Como Bailar Cumbia 3:06 Dengue Dengue Dengue Buy
- 4 Naranja Limones 4:15 Pirana Sound System Buy
- 5 Cumbia Achorada 3:17 Chakruna Buy
- 6 Outropical (Version B) 3:36 Rolovo Buy
- 7 El Carmen 3:52 Tribilin Sound Buy
- 8 Iseecumbiapeopleagain 5:51 Qechuaboi Buy
- 9 Subete a la Noche 3:22 Pe Garcia Buy
- 10 Underground Cumbia 5:12 Tribilin Sound Buy