Milan-based electronic duo t.e.s.o. have been prolific since forming in 2014, performing improvisational live shows, releasing an album through FatCat and EP through Rxstnz, and contributing to multi-media installations. Their second album No.3 Obliate is a set of brutalistic sonics released via Aperture, manipulating software and hardware machines to create a tangle of twisted IDM, crunched industrial music, and metallic drones. Yet there are occasional glimpses of melodic beauty that shine through the debris.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 bezierBraces() 6:55 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 2 bOhm (1) 6:53 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 3 ghdjsk85394-003 7:01 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 4 O pb iW 12:34 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 5 % (modulo) 5:43 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 6 ptchd6d 2:47 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 7 c.aerdian; x. 12:11 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 8 box() 5:03 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 9 e_flaer 3:40 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 10 untilted Blue Monocrome 8:31 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 11 lonar-d 6:06 t.e.s.o. Buy
- 12 ortho(far); 6:46 t.e.s.o. Buy