From the ashes of post-punk originators Wire came Dome. Founded as studio project of core members Bruce Gilbert and Graham Lewis, 2 came hot on the heels of Dome 1, appearing a mere four months later, sharing much of the same anything-goes, punk-meets-industrial-meets-ambient experimentalist slant. Long out of print (twice over), 2 constitutes an essential part of Dome’s rediscovered catalogue, as well as a valuable document of what punks could do with the right equipment.
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 The Red Tent I Dome 5:34 Buy
- 2 The Red Tent II Dome 3:26 Buy
- 3 Long Lost Life Dome 3:16 Buy
- 4 Breathsteps Dome 4:21 Buy
- 5 Reading Prof. B Dome 3:01 Buy
- 6 Ritual View Dome 4:52 Buy
- 7 Twist Up Dome 4:23 Buy
- 8 Keep It Dome 7:20 Buy