Stroboscopic Artefacts (Perc, Lucy And Klock) use their latest compilation LP to focus on the new electronica coming from Italy and Italian expats. The label has assembled quite the line-up for Flowers From The Ashes - Silvia Kastel (Blackest Ever Black), Alessandro Adriani (Mannequin) and Marco Shuttle (Eeri) are among the ten artists to feature here. Largely, the cuts here tend towards leftfield electronica with elements of techno, sound art and electroacoustic practice thrown in too. SA founder Lucy turns in the weird groove-techno track ‘Starving The Mind’; Adriani’s ‘You Will Not Be There For The End’ is a tense acid/electro number; Andrea Belfi shows off his admiration for Jan Jelinek on ‘Spitting and Skytouching’. A mixed bag, but one that draws strength from its diversity.
- Double 180g heavyweight vinyl LP comes in deluxe matte-finish gatefold cover
- Includes code for digital download
In stock. Shipping now.
- Gatefold CD in high quality matte finish
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Errori 3:12 Silvia Kastel Buy
- 2 Spitting & Skytouching 3:31 Andrea Belfi Buy
- 3 Lux Et Sonus 7:46 Marco Shuttle Buy
- 4 Noite Atrás 3:55 Ninos Du Brasil Buy
- 5 You Will Not Be There For The End 4:34 Alessandro Adriani Buy
- 6 Friends Electric 5:48 Chevel Buy
- 7 Starving The Mind 7:44 Lucy Buy
- 8 PRV-HH3-X 5:28 Lory D Buy
- 9 Virgo Rebellion 7:57 Caterina Barbieri Buy
- 10 4G 7:13 Neel Buy