The second album by musical collective Tangents, Stateless is an interesting exploration into ‘genre-hopping post-everything’. Combining drum patterns that sound like free jazz based hip-hop samples with the impressive contribution of piano, vibraphone, marimba and Rhodes from Adrian Lim-Klumpes the group manage to construct something equally as experimental as it is enjoyably listenable. Guitar, drums, and cello also feature. Highlight ‘Jindabyne’ comes with a digital bonus remix by Four Tet!
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Jindabyne 7:06 Tangents Buy
- 2 Oberon 12:46 Tangents
- 3 Masist Cau 6:39 Tangents Buy
- 4 Directrix 1:39 Tangents Buy
- 5 N-Mission 6:22 Tangents Buy
- 6 Along the Forest Floor 5:17 Tangents Buy
- 7 Maze Crescent, Pt. I 6:20 Tangents Buy
- 8 Maze Crescent, Pt. II 3:38 Tangents Buy
- 9 Jindabyne (Four Tet Remix) 7:08 Tangents Buy
- 10 Dank Memes & Things (The Cheech Diva?s Evensong in the Time of Orange Skinned Camachos and Shrill DM Masons) 6:14 Tangents Buy
- 11 N-Mission (Rabit Remix) 3:47 Tangents Buy