Vinyl, 2×LP$23.49Read More
Released: May 2, 2018
In stock, shipping now.
Odeko rolls out an ace album of ambient adventures for Gobstopper, morphing between textured AI electronics and new age video game grime.
Inspired by "speculative fiction, time/reality shifting stories and dystopian shit" Rose Tinted Vision Implant much like its title suggests is structured around, and expands upon his passion for the "future" underpinning the music via an underlining narrative. While electronic musicians looking to the future for influence is a path we don't need to tread down, Odeko thankfully never lets himself get lost in the narrative and keeps his focus on delivering a sonically pleasing record that explores a "post-IDM, post-grime, post-ambient, post-glitch" world within sequenced electronic music.
Digital Track List
- 1 Anomaly Detection Odeko 5:08 Buy
- 2 OpticRose.0.1\\Installation Odeko 2:26 Buy
- 3 SodaJerk 3000 Odeko 5:24 Buy
- 4 manthemirror Odeko 3:29 Buy
- 5 REPLACE BATTERY Odeko 5:25 Buy
- 6 OpticRose.0.2\\Recalibration Odeko 2:08 Buy
- 7 Designer Violence Odeko 3:24 Buy
- 8 Timeslides Odeko 4:40 Buy
- 9 Boîte Diabolique Odeko featuring Tom E. Vercetti 8:40 Buy
- 10 Retrograde Odeko 6:14 Buy
- 11 OpticRose.0.3\\SYNCERROR Odeko 2:35 Buy
- 12 Through The Smoke (Final Visit) Odeko 4:04 Buy
- 13 Deluge Odeko 4:40 Buy