Right-on digital box of hero-music from 4AD. Day of the Dead was created and curated by brothers Aaron and Bryce Dessner of The National. The compilation is a tribute to 1970s psych troopers, The Grateful Dead which took four years to record, features over 60 artists , 59 tracks and is almost 6 hours long. Take a scan down that track list to see the talent we are dealing with here. All profits will help fight for AIDS/ HIV and related health issues around the world through the Red Hot Organization. Buy it for quality music and a good cause.
- 10 x LP Boxset
Stock on order, expected soon.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Touch of Grey 5:16 The War On Drugs Buy
- 2 Sugaree 4:59 Phosphorescent, Jenny Lewis & Friends Buy
- 3 Candyman 5:34 Jim James & Friends Buy
- 4 Cassidy 3:13 Moses Sumney, Jenny Lewis & Friends Buy
- 5 Black Muddy River 7:38 Bruce Hornsby and DeYarmond Edison Buy
- 6 Loser 5:15 Ed Droste, Binki Shapiro & Friends Buy
- 7 Peggy-O 5:35 The National Buy
- 8 Box of Rain 5:30 Kurt Vile and the Violators (feat. J Mascis) Buy
- 9 Rubin and Cherise 5:46 Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Friends Buy
- 10 To Lay Me Down 6:20 Perfume Genius, Sharon Van Etten & Friends Buy