- Die Cut Sleeve
- Plus 12" 'Edits'
Bundle: 2×LP + 12″Out of stock
- + MP3
- Die Cut sleeve
In stock, shipping now.
CDOut of stock
- + MP3
- Die cut wallet
- Two additional art card inserts
Clark chases up his excellent 2012 LP Iradelphic with a new self-titled full length, his seventh LP for Warp. Building on the techno/rave directions of his immersive Phosphor live show and his recent Superscope 12”, Clark utilises sound as a structure to create towering sensory spaces that are rich in heady melodies. The theatrical release features ‘Winter Linn’ early on, spreading out a snail-speed frazzled chug that grows and consumes all in its path, whereas ‘Unfurla’ juxtaposes hulking drum kicks against sickly sweet melodic keys. Similarly dramatic is ‘The Grit In The Pearl’ which retains all Clark’s trademark meticulous touches whilst injecting a slick drum jack to create a intoxicating big room favourite.
The 12" Vinyl ‘Edits’ includes 'Sodium Trimmers' (Marcel Dettmann Edit) and 'Banjo' (Pariah Edit). This can be purchased as a bundle with the LP Vinyl of the album.
- 1 Ship Is Flooding 1:08 Clark Buy
- 2 Winter Linn 3:08 Clark Buy
- 3 Unfurla 5:26 Clark Buy
- 4 Strength Through Fragility 2:18 Clark Buy
- 5 Sodium Trimmers 3:39 Clark Buy
- 6 Banjo 2:40 Clark Buy
- 7 Snowbird 4:05 Clark Buy
- 8 The Grit In The Pearl 4:47 Clark Buy
- 9 Beacon 2:57 Clark Buy
- 10 Petroleum Tinged 1:37 Clark Buy
- 11 Silvered Iris 3:31 Clark Buy
- 12 There's A Distance In You 7:06 Clark Buy
- 13 Everlane 4:48 Clark Buy