- Transparent Green 140g Vinyl
- Full Colour Sleeve And Inner Sleeve
- Sleevenotes And Studio Photos by Andy Bell
In stock, shipping now.
Second outing for Bytes this time from Andy Bell of Ride fame under his electronic alias GLOK. Recently remastered by Keith Tenniswood at his studio in Hastings to stunning effect. Fusing synth wave and detroit techno via a love of John Carpenter soundtracks with dissonant atmospherics and an acid throb familiar with Radioactive Man’s productions. Closing track Exit Through The Skylight takes in Skee Mask on happy pills with added guitar lines. Exceptional.
Digital Track List
- 1 Dissident GLOK 19:35 Buy
- 2 Kolokol GLOK 6:42 Buy
- 3 Pulsing GLOK 8:54 Buy
- 4 Weaver (Edit) GLOK 4:30 Buy
- 5 Projected Sounds GLOK 3:52 Buy
- 6 Cloud Cover GLOK 4:03 Buy
- 7 Exit Through the Skylight GLOK 4:20 Buy