- Gatefold sleeve
- Includes download code redeemable from the label
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Jan Jelinek presents a fresh vinyl edition of the absolutely stunning ‘Recordings 1969-1988’ compilation album from Ursula Bogne, repressed for the first time since it landed on our doorstep a decade ago.
With the youngest recordings on the session dating back 30 odd years, the sounds composed by Ursula Bogne offer a glimpse into a world of incredibly delicate, homespun electronics and place her as a truly one of kind artist. While there are whispered rumours that Ursula Bogner is, in fact, a secret alias of Jan Jelinek, after living with these recordings for a decade we would say it's not really important to try and guess who, if anyone else, is in fact behind the music. We would say the most important thing is to sit back, listen and prepare for the recordings of Ursula Bogne to quietly inhabit your listening habits for the foreseeable future.
Having been stuck on this Faitiche classic for the best part of ten years now, we have often found ourselves returning to its low-fi, almost Radiophonic wonderment on a near-weekly basis. If you are unfamiliar with this quiet classic, you are in for a real treat...
- 1 Begleitung für Tuba 2:26 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 2 Inversion 1:59 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 3 Proto 1:34 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 4 Metazoon 3:36 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 5 Momentaufnahme 1:14 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 6 2 Ton 3:05 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 7 Speichen 1:59 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 8 Modes 1:58 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 9 Atmosphäre 1 0:51 Ursula Bogner Buy
- 10 Punkte 3:02 Ursula Bogner Buy
- Gesellschaft Zur Emanzipation Des Samples (Jan Jelinek)
- Catalogue Number