Originally from France but currently residing in Tokyo, Fleck E.S.C., aka Franck Collin, is back, this time on Sheffield’s Central Processing Unit, with his new EP Discrete Opinion. Drawn towards the darker aspects of electronic music, Fleck E.S.C. cites his passion for horror and sci-fi film soundtracks, constructed by the likes of John Carpenter and Goblin, as a main influence on his recent bodies of work. With Discrete Opinion Fleck makes a nod towards producers like Suburban Knight on the EP’s title track, while ‘The Selfix Job’ is more reminiscent of the glory days of techno from the nineties.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Discrete Opinion 5:02 Fleck E.S.C Buy
- 2 The Selfix Job 4:51 Fleck E.S.C Buy
- 3 Little Man 5:27 Fleck E.S.C Buy
- 4 Night and Day 4:05 Fleck E.S.C Buy
- LFO / Plaid / B12 / Luke Vibert / Andreas Gehm / Global Goon
- Balkan Allstars
- Balkan Vinyl
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- June 2018