Dense layers of electronic noise, processed recordings of inuit throat singing and rhythmic persistence come together on this fantastic new LP from sound artist Zoe McPherson. Really dark stuff here that brings to mind Coil or Blackest Ever Black. Killer French vocals and Shackleton esque percussion permeate some of the tracks whilst concrete style synth whirls add to the deranged club atmosphere that we can just about piece together from McPherson’s work. Super impressed with this one!
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Sabotage Story (Unknot Opening) 7:37 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 2 Deep (Prayer) 5:03 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 3 Shaman (How I Became) 6:01 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 4 Komusar (Moving) 3:46 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 5 Hardingfele (Release) 1:51 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 6 Inoui (and Free) 5:53 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy
- 7 Transmission (So it Shall Never Be Lost) 2:36 Zoë Mc Pherson Buy