The Turner Prize winning artist is back in the music game with his second EP, this time with some remixes from Justin Strauss. Tillmans apparently made music frequently back in the 1980s, and you can hear the '80s influence in the tracks on Heute Will Ich Frei Sein. He collaborates with Wreck & Reference on the EP opener and sings his heart out over a catchy dance beat – it’s interesting to say the least. On ‘Fast Lane’ he actually explores his old work and uses the vocals of him as an 18 year old, recorded way back when!
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Heute Will Ich Frei Sein 5:50 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy
- 2 Completely Changed 3:26 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy
- 3 On My Own 3:37 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy
- 4 Fast Lane - Whatever/Whatever Remix by Justin Strauss & Bryan Mette 6:57 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy
- 5 Tired Car Alarm 2:10 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy
- 6 Fast Lane - Whatever/Whatever Dub Remix by Justin Strauss & Bryan Mette 7:01 Wolfgang Tillmans
- 7 Fast Lane (original 1986 / 2016) 4:08 Wolfgang Tillmans Buy