Vinyl, 1×LP$22.99Read More
In stock, shipping now.
Super out there contemporary electronics on Danish label Posh Isolation, featuring some of the most crazy auto-tuned vocal work we’ve heard in a while courtesy of Nikolaj Vonsild. Working with Simon Formann and Villas Kint, Vonsild embraces icy textures and harsh melodic abstractions to aid the surreal qualities of his processed vocals. We get the sense there was a lot of thought behind how to approach this album, and the avant-pop qualities of it shine through as deliberately deconstructivist, eschewing the easily comprehendible for something a lot harder to digest on first listen. Super mysterious collection of tracks and one that’ll take well to repeated plays.
Digital Track List
- 1 Trapper 3:50 Buy
- 2 Rest My Head Against A Wall Of Water 3:29 Buy
- 3 Gigds 3:51 Buy
- 4 Submit So Deep 2:33 Buy
- 5 Estate Straight Line 3:33 Buy
- 6 Herat 4:23 Buy
- 7 Always Wanted To Ride In A Place Like This 4:21 Buy
- 8 Natures Envy 3:28 Buy
- 9 Sculpture No Solid 3:26 Buy
- 10 The White Hoodie I Wear Because I Love You 3:35 Buy