Quite unannounced, this offering from Tim Hecker on hallowed, all-things-ethereal-music label, Kranky, was in fact the pre-cursor treatment to the highly-lauded, 'Ravedeath, 1972' album. In essence, this isn't a 'Tim Hecker' album as such, but a 'sketch-pad' insight into the very core of the workings of what then became, 'Ravedeath...'. Minimal in nature, but just as absorbing and compelling a release as his most revered work.
In stock. Shipping now.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Sketch 1 7:09 Tim Hecker Buy
- 2 Sketch 2 3:58 Tim Hecker Buy
- 3 Sketch 3 1:20 Tim Hecker Buy
- 4 Sketch 4 2:56 Tim Hecker Buy
- 5 Sketch 5 4:58 Tim Hecker Buy
- 6 Sketch 6 1:24 Tim Hecker Buy
- 7 Sketch 7 3:27 Tim Hecker Buy
- 8 Sketch 8 1:43 Tim Hecker Buy
- 9 Sketch 9 5:32 Tim Hecker Buy
- Various Artists
- Kankyō Ongaku: Japanese Ambient, Environmental & New Age Music 1980-1990
- Light In The Attic
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- February 2019