The incomparable Tim Hecker returns with yet another spellbinding long-player. Deep in a sea of green does this record swim, aeons away from pale, beatless ambient music. In previous years, Hecker's work has straddled the full dynamic range- from delicate pin-drop atmospheres to scorching, overdriven drone noise. In an Imaginary Country is no different. Undulating through the thick layers of distortion are the most sumptuous melodies, drawn out through sustained chords and a bubbling undercurrent of strangled feedback. Astounding.
Out of stock
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 100 Years Ago 3:29 Tim Hecker Buy
- 2 Sea of Pulses 4:42 Tim Hecker Buy
- 3 The Inner Shore 4:18 Tim Hecker Buy
- 4 Pond Life 1:25 Tim Hecker Buy
- 5 Borderlands 4:47 Tim Hecker Buy
- 6 A Stop at the Chord Cascades 4:44 Tim Hecker Buy
- 7 Utropics 1:06 Tim Hecker Buy
- 8 Paragon Point 5:04 Tim Hecker Buy
- 9 Her Black Horizon 1:28 Tim Hecker Buy
- 10 Currents of Electrostasy 3:43 Tim Hecker Buy
- 11 Where Shadows Make Shadows 8:38 Tim Hecker Buy
- 12 200 Years Ago 4:46 Tim Hecker Buy
- Various Artists
- Kankyō Ongaku: Japanese Ambient, Environmental & New Age Music 1980-1990
- Light In The Attic
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- February 2019