- Includes download card
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
- + MP3
- Available as a continuous mix of the album
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
Another year, another Pop Ambient. If you’re unfamiliar with the format, the lay of the land is this - around this time every year, the people at Kompakt take a break from releasing techno records (broadly speaking) to indulge their love of ambient music. The resulting Pop Ambient compilations have become something of a yin to the yang of the rest of the label’s output. This latest instalment, Pop Ambient 2019, is perhaps the most gorgeous collection of tracks they’ve released yet. The Eno-indebted synth pastures of entries like Leandro Fresco’s ‘Arana De Vidrio’ and Thore Pfeiffer’s ‘Alles Wird Gut’ are simply breathtaking.
- 1 Alles Wird Gut 6:33 Thore Pfeiffer Buy
- 2 A Plain Of Reeds 5:53 Coupler Buy
- 3 The Uncertainty Principle 5:04 The Black Frame Buy
- 4 Gone Too Soon 5:41 Kenneth James Gibson Buy
- 5 Schien Immer (feat. Maria Estrella) 10:10 Morgen Wurde Buy
- 6 Rot 2 6:14 Gregor Schwellenbach Buy
- 7 Bluebird 5:42 Last Train To Brooklyn Buy
- 8 Zweitens (feat. Luis Reichard) 6:13 Max Wurden Buy
- 9 Karenina 5:16 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 10 Arana De Vidrio 5:10 Leandro Fresco Buy
- 11 Cromo 3 3:12 Yui Onodera Buy
- 12 Adren 5:06 Triola Buy
- 13 Core 7:13 Max Wurden Buy
- 14 Pop Ambient 2019 (continuous Mix) 72:45 Various Artists
- Brian Eno
- Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks (Extended Edition)
- Catalogue Number