Digital release of rare William Bennett / DJ Bennetti / Cut Hands work for the likes of Blackest Ever Black and Downwards! Crazed percussion rituals like ‘Festival of the Dead Ondo’ and full throttle noise assaults (‘Damballah 58’) are juxtaposed with short vignettes scored for documentary films. ‘Secret of Elegua’ sees Bennett follow in the repetitive acoustic style of Gunther Beckers et al whilst ‘Prototaxic Distortion’ is a rough industrial, funeral march type affair. Nice range of atmospheres on offer here and the only way to get these tracks in the one place!
Digital Track List
- 1 Damballah 58 (Benin Mix) Cut Hands 4:50 Buy
- 2 Place Of Endless Worry Cut Hands 1:25 Buy
- 3 Drink Them Like Milk Cut Hands 4:23 Buy
- 4 Prototaxic Distortion Cut Hands 6:10 Buy
- 5 Festival Of The Dead Ondo Cut Hands 5:41 Buy
- 6 Secret Of Elegua Cut Hands 1:25 Buy