New gear from the RVNG camp always gets us excited! Quality is guaranteed, but it’s always interesting when it’s someone whose music we didn’t already know. Mark Renner is the case in point here, an avant-garde rocker who released two obscure albums in the 80s. Seemingly drawing influence from everyone from Harold Budd to Townes Van Zandt, Renner brings his own take to the singer-songwriter genre with spellbinding results. Check the C86 dream pop vibe on ‘Half and Heart’, an epic ballad that sits between the Cocteau Twins Four Calendar Cafe era and loner folk like Stan Hubbs.
In stock. Shipping now.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Riverside 2:36 Mark Renner Buy
- 2 Saints and Sages 4:35 Mark Renner Buy
- 3 Few Traces 2:20 Mark Renner Buy
- 4 Half a Heart 6:01 Mark Renner Buy
- 5 Princes Street 1:17 Mark Renner Buy
- 6 The Mirror at Saint Andrews 1:17 Mark Renner Buy
- 7 The Wild House 3:57 Mark Renner Buy
- 8 The Dyer's Hand 1:53 Mark Renner Buy
- 9 A Fountain in the Cloister 2:35 Mark Renner Buy
- 10 James Cowie (The Portrait Group) 2:40 Mark Renner Buy
- Craig Leon
- Anthology of Interplanetary Folk Music Vol. 1: Nommos / Visiting
- RVNG Intl.
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- October 2018