A collection of ambient and drone work spawned from the saudade nature of ‘Staccato Signals’, Ben Chatwin returns with a conceptual duo to this year’s earlier album. By way of deconstructing his previous work Chatwin continues its evolutionary expansion, leading the instrumentation in new directions by applying focus to previously under-acknowledged sounds. The tension between acoustic instrumentation and synthesized sound continues to be Chatwin’s modus operandi; the electronic textures of the album impressive in the manner of Valgeir Sigurðsson or Deaf Center, a similar symposium of noise that calls into question the role of classical instrumentation in electronic music.
- 180G heavyweight vinyl
- Black and white printed inner sleeves on durable paper card
In stock. Shipping now.
Out of stock
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Burning Witches 3:14 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 2 Unravel 4:31 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 3 Chiral 3:19 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 4 Nordsjøen 4:33 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 5 Dendrites 3:10 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 6 Lost At Sea 3:54 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 7 Coruscate 4:19 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 8 Bone 4:34 Ben Chatwin Buy
- 9 Tail 3:29 Ben Chatwin Buy