- Black label 180g heavyweight vinyl 12” with illustration
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Romare has had one of the best-realised aesthetics in the UK electronic music scene ever since the drop of his Meditations On Afrocentrism EP back in 2012. This is rarely more apparent than when he’s performing live, when his combination of quick-as-a-flash drum juggling and careful sample curation is a joyful, thought-provoking thrill. It makes sense, then, that he should finally get round to releasing an official live record. Three songs from his excellent 2016 LP Love Songs: Part Two get a going over here, and it’s a pleasure to hear the producer going about his business in real time. The two versions of ‘Come Close To Me’ - the first a dubby wobble, the second a tender house jam - are as fine a demonstration of his range as anything he’s released to date.
Digital Track List
- 1 All Night (Live Session 1) Romare 9:45 Buy
- 2 Come Close To Me (Live Session 1) Romare 8:11 Buy
- 3 Je T'aime (Live Session 1) Romare 7:09 Buy
- 4 Come Close To Me (Live Session 2) Romare 4:52 Buy
- SUENO LATINO with Manuel Gottsching performing E2-E4
- SUENO LATINO
- DFC - DANCE FLOOR CORPORATION
- Catalogue Number