- Triple gatefold sleeve.
- Coated matte premium paper 380gr with varnish satin finish.
Vinyl, 3×LPOut of stock
CDOut of stock
A decade in the making, Italian techno producer Giorgio Gigli finally announces his debut full-length album, The Right Place Where Not To Be released on Speedy J’s Electric Deluxe imprint. Prevalent since the 00’s alongside fellow Italian producers and labels Donato Dozzy, Eletronica Romana and Minimal Rome, Gigli was one of the driving forces behind the rain-slicked brand of techno Italy became known for, and which was explored in Todd L. Burns's Italians Do It Darker Resident Advisor feature. Expect gaseous atmospheres from tops of mist-covered mountains, amniotic 4/4 rhythms, and a slow, stately, ominous mood –forever building- that suits the long-form medium perfectly. Limited triple gatefold 2LP on Electric Deluxe. Edition of 350 copies.
Ø. il future é solo un ricordo di uno stupendo passato
A1. Last Frame of Myself
B1. Eve of Destruction
C1. The Silence was Infinite
C2. Through Leaden Clouds
D1. Shades of Depth
Digital Track List
- 1 Il futuro e solo un ricordo di uno stupendo passato Giorgio Gigli 10:04 Buy
- 2 Last Frame of Myself Giorgio Gigli 4:12 Buy
- 3 Surrounded Giorgio Gigli 5:52 Buy
- 4 Eve of Destruction Giorgio Gigli 4:37 Buy
- 5 Nocturne Giorgio Gigli 5:35 Buy
- 6 The Silence was Infinite Giorgio Gigli 5:50 Buy
- 7 Through Leaden Clouds Giorgio Gigli 4:54 Buy
- 8 Shades of Depth Giorgio Gigli 6:28 Buy
- HTID: HEAVEN-SENT TEKNO IMPAKTING DANCEFLOORS, OR HARDCORE TILL I DIE
- Electric Deluxe
- Catalogue Number
Dancefloor and Techno