A4 insert includedRead More
In stock, shipping now.
Tenth-anniversary reissue of Mutsumi’s eponymous LP here. Having previously made two records with Maurice Fulton under the Mu moniker, Mutsumi used her full first name here while still keeping the irrepressible Fulton in tow. The record itself is full of abrasive, scuzzy anti-techno songs which come off like an even more caustic, and slightly more club-friendly, version of what Peaches was doing around the same time. There’s a fitting symmetry to the fact that this record came out in the same year that Ron Morelli started up L.I.E.S.. Rashad Becker gives Mutsumi a remastering job for this new edition.
- 1 What's My Name? Mutsumi 1:01
- 2 Collage Panty Smelling Mutsumi 2:00
- 3 No More Fake Tits Mutsumi 1:09
- 4 Look Down At Your Feet Below Mutsumi 2:00
- 5 I Make You Go Mutsumi 2:00
- 6 U Look Good & They Don't Mutsumi 2:00
- 7 Did You Just Grab My Butt? Mutsumi 2:00
- 8 I'm Really Pissed Mutsumi 2:00
- 9 58, 26, 34 & 20 Mutsumi 2:00
- 10 Pimp Slap Mutsumi 2:00
- 11 Breastmilk Mutsumi 2:00
- 12 Collage Panty Smelling (Instrumental) Mutsumi 2:00