It’s odd to think that Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English — two giants of modern classical and ambient music today, sharing in sensibilities of melody and atmosphere — hadn’t appeared together on a release before now. Immediate Horizon is their first collaborative work, conceived and arranged ahead of its premier at Berlin Atonal 2015 at Kraftwerk, Berlin. Recorded live before a gently chattering audience, Cortini and English unfurl a vast, hazed landscape across their shared canvas, perforated by a near-constant, insatiable pulse. Deeply evocative and at turns both meditative and menacing, Immediate Horizon may prove to beat either artist’s personal best.
- Vinyl released via Important Records
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Immediate Horizon 1 4:59 Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English Buy
- 2 Immediate Horizon 2 6:07 Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English Buy
- 3 Immediate Horizon 3 8:47 Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English Buy
- 4 Immediate Horizon 4 11:59 Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English Buy
- 5 Immediate Horizon 5 6:23 Alessandro Cortini and Lawrence English Buy
- Various Artists
- Kankyō Ongaku: Japanese Ambient, Environmental & New Age Music 1980-1990
- Light In The Attic
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- February 2019