Ryan Dais & co unveil this heartwarming tribute to Cash Askew, one of the victims of the tragic Ghost Ship fire in Oakland. Made up of previously unheard recordings from her project Them Are Us Too, a collaborative venture with Kennedy Ashlyn, the poignantly titled Amends seeks to give closure to the lost life of this young artist. If ethereal, darkwave-leaning synth pop is your kind of thing then you’ll be hooked from the opening cut ‘Angelene’. The rest of the album follows suit with gloomy Death In Vegas style slo-mo boogie (‘No One’) and shoegaze style rock on ‘Could Deepen’.
- Green Vinyl
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Angelene 5:38 Them Are Us Too Buy
- 2 Grey Water 5:40 Them Are Us Too Buy
- 3 Floor 5:28 Them Are Us Too Buy
- 4 No One 5:45 Them Are Us Too Buy
- 5 Could Deepen 9:48 Them Are Us Too Buy
- 6 Amends 5:54 Them Are Us Too Buy