Polish film score composer Wojciech Golczewski has produced a number of retro-inspired synth soundtracks for Data Airlines and Howlin’ Wolf records. Working on OST’s for Reality Check, Dark Souls and The Signal, this newly issued Death Waltz LP collects the recordings used on Jackson Stewart’s Beyond the Gates. Think creepy 8-bit jingles, brooding horror synth and even unexpected, dreamlike minimalist works (‘Summer 1992’). Nineteen short tracks spread across a limited purple vinyl with black smoke detailing to mirror the authentic retro cover art! Check the ‘Outrun The Dead’ for maximum Exorcist vibes.
- Gatefold 180g pink coloured vinyl
- Includes digital download code
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
- 1 Summer 1992 0:50 Wojciech Golczewski
- 2 Back To Store 0:55 Wojciech Golczewski
- 3 Getting Weird 1:01 Wojciech Golczewski
- 4 At The Gates 1:01 Wojciech Golczewski
- 5 Home 0:42 Wojciech Golczewski
- 6 The Game 0:54 Wojciech Golczewski
- 7 Hello There 1:06 Wojciech Golczewski
- 8 It's Not On You 0:51 Wojciech Golczewski
- 9 Stories 2:00 Wojciech Golczewski
- 10 Let Me In 2:00 Wojciech Golczewski