In the run up to delivering the band’s long awaited DEAR TOMMY album Chromatics have teased fans with a collection of their typically stylistic synth-pop offerings, and ‘Shadow’ is no different. Featuring on David Lynch’s latest Twin Peaks series, the single now receives its own release on band member Johnny Jewel’s imprint, Italians Do It Better. Pressed on coloured vinyl, the single scheduled to feature on their much anticipated album appears alongside lovesick number ‘White Light’. The dreamy ambience of Ruth Radelet’s vocals are at peak performance on both tracks, making it easy to understand why Karl Lagerfeld selected the quartet to perform at his Spring/Summer Chanel runway show back in 2013. Featuring three remixes and an instrumental in addition to the single in its original conception, ‘Shadow’ is an attack of synth orientated complexions, both spellbinding and impressive in their artistry.
- Pressed on ultra clear vinyl dipped in magenta
In stock. Shipping now.
- 1 Shadow 3:45 Chromatics Buy
- 2 Shadow (Michel's Runway Edit) 7:37 Chromatics Buy
- 3 White Light 3:08 Chromatics Buy
- 4 Shadow (Last Dance of The Night Club Edit) 9:13 Chromatics Buy
- 5 Shadow (Ends Edit) 4:00 Chromatics Buy
- 6 Shadow (Michel's Runway Instrumental) 7:37 Chromatics Buy
Italians Do It Better / Because Music
- Various Artists
- Africa Airways Five (Brace Brace Boogie 1976 - 1982)
- Africa Seven
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- February 2019