Intimate, imaginative, disarming; there are many things to be said for Copenhagen cellist and composer Cæcilie Trier’s Red Dragon, but in reality, it all comes down to its sad, crystalline beauty. CTM — which stands for Cæcilie Trier Muzik — gently traces the line between secret diary and performance piece, a lusciously realised meeting of the personal and political. The album bears the mark what runs as a through-line in Trier’s work; a deft and classically-trained hand, unafraid of a modern world of sound.
In stock, shipping now.
- 1 Red Dragon 4:13 CTM featuring Coco O. Buy
- 2 Paloma, Pt. 1 5:44 CTM Buy
- 3 Paloma, Pt. 2 2:21 CTM Buy
- 4 Fool 2:39 CTM Buy
- 5 Spender 2:05 CTM featuring Dawda Jobarteh Buy
- 6 Swarm 3:32 CTM Buy
- 7 Stages 5:48 CTM Buy
- 8 Minna 2:37 CTM Buy
- 9 Isles 1:46 CTM featuring Soho Rezanejad Buy
- 10 Fever 3:35 CTM Buy
- 11 The Falcon Preset 1:19 CTM featuring Frederikke Hoffmeier Buy
- 12 Rehearsal 3:14 CTM Buy