- Based: London with partial remote option
- Salary: Dependant Upon Experience
- Closing date: 28th June 2021
We are looking for a positive, ambitious and commercially aware General Manager to manage our store. This is a varied and hands-on role, in which you will manage and develop the content and marketing team and have responsibility for driving the stores efficiency and profitability.
It is essential that you have significant music retail experience and have spent time managing and motivating a team. You will have a clear understanding of the processes involved in ecommerce and music retail; a strong analytical mindset, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be committed to ensuring an exemplary customer experience is received. Above all, you must have a passion for the music we sell, and how to bring that music to the wider world.
What skills and experience do you have?
- Notable experience in music retail, either from working in a physical shop or an online store
- Experience in e-commerce and online marketing, including in retail and e-commerce processes
- Budget management and good business acumen, including the ability to forecast store activity, ensuring business profitability
- Demonstrable experience of managing a small team
- Personable and highly results orientated
- Ability to work at pace and flex quickly to adapt to the ever-changing environment of retail
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are the right person to lead Bleep, to Jo at email@example.com
Thanks for applying! And don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please let Jo (firstname.lastname@example.org) know at the time of your application.