Repitch Recordings have outdone themselves here. Anyone in the know will be aware that the label has been fronting hard-as-owt techno for a few years now, but even by their standards this is something else. When Belgian industrial pioneer Hypnoskull initially released ffwd>burnout in 1999, it contained fourteen tracks as loud and bracing as anything ever made for the club. Nearly two decades on, the likes of ‘Mech. Ind.’ and ‘Down Again’ are benchmarks for extreme techno. This release sees six of the original cuts souped up even more via a remastering job, and the vinyl comes with a copy of the artist’s 1997 manifesto The Power Of Noise. ‘Mech. Ind’ also gets the remix treatment from Surgeon, an artist whose style bares the influence of Hypnoskull’s innovations.
Out of stock
- See below for Vinyl tracklisting
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
A1 Hypnoskull - Mech.Ind
A2 Hypnoskull - Mech.Ind (Surgeon Remix)
B1 Hypnoskull - Down Again
B2 Hypnoskull - FFWD>BURNOUT!
- 1 Mech. Ind. 6:13 Hypnoskull Buy
- 2 Mech. Ind. (Surgeon Remix) 5:38 Hypnoskull Buy
- 3 Down Again 5:22 Hypnoskull Buy
- 4 Ffwd>Burnout! 5:09 Hypnoskull Buy
- 5 Kommando Entertainment 5:48 Hypnoskull Buy
- 6 Silence (Let Me Be Destroyed) 5:49 Hypnoskull Buy
- 7 Mechanomatica 4:01 Hypnoskull Buy