Dopeness Galore (San Proper, Andras & Oscar) drop this collaborative EP from Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. This really is a record of two halves. The two A-side takes - ‘Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way’ and the cut from which Maze takes its name - are spacey, dubby numbers full of shuffling grooves and thick, chunky synth sounds. They’ll do well at 3AM. However, if side A is the sound of liftoff, the flip soundtracks the serenity and calm of floating through the air. There’s nothing much in the way of drums or grooves on any of ‘TechNoir’, ‘Acid Burn’ and ‘Diamond Edge’. Rather, these lovely sci-fi ambiences are meant to cleanse the palette.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Maze 7:27 Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. Buy
- 2 Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way 6:10 Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. Buy
- 3 Acid Burn 4:51 Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. Buy
- 4 TechNoir 3:50 Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. Buy
- 5 Diamond Edge 4:38 Earth Trax & Newborn Jr. Buy
- Various Artists
- Flowers From The Ashes: Contemporary Italian Electronic Music
- Stroboscopic Artefacts
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- April 2018