Minimal techno legend Matthew Jonson’s younger brother leaves his Hrdvsion alias behind and adopts his birth name for this new 12” on Skrufix. Following up records for 20:20 Vision and Matthew’s Freedom Engine label, we find Nathan toying with wild, interplanetary synth patterns and tracky drums on ‘The Transfer’. There’s something that feels heavily indebted to Kraftwerk here and we like it. On ‘I’m All We’ve Got’ he switches his attention to skewed vocal samples and Baltimore club leaning percussion work. It’s the title track that’s maybe the most intricate however, The Crane also providing a remix for maximum Destiny’s Child sampling club impact.
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Space Between Breath (Original Mix) 5:47 Nathan Jonson Buy
- 2 Space Between Breath (The Crane Remix) 4:34 Nathan Jonson Buy
- 3 The Transfer 7:49 Nathan Jonson Buy
- 4 I'm All We Got 5:01 Nathan Jonson Buy
- Dawl and Sween / Daif / Ascot.ww /Samuel Padden /Skywave Transmissions vs XOTR
- Tone DropOut Vol 8
- Tone Dropout
- Catalogue Number