Crazy, other-worldly robot music from Russian singer Lisokot and Berlin hardware maestro Atom™. Using sparse scat vocals and eerie synth modulations to craft some desolately futuristic sounding electronic music the duo embrace the ¾ time signature of the classic Waltz dance to wild effect. More of a meditation on technology and ‘transhumanity’ the seven tracks the duo wrote seem to fluctuate between some kind of warped opera soundtrack and wild, dystopian war cries. We’ve never heard anything else like this. Be sure to check their club focused 12” for Brian Kasenic’s The Bunker label too.
- Limited to 300 copies
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Leitmotif I 2:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 2 Transhuman Melody 3:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 3 Be Bop A Lula 3:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 4 Leitmotif II 2:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 5 Machienenwalzer 3:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 6 Alliiertenwalzer 3:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- 7 Leitmotif III 2:00 Atom™ & Lisokot Buy
- Soundwalk Collective
- Jean Luc Godard - Ricardo Villalobos / Jan Jelinek Remixes
- The Vinyl Factory
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- May 2018