New London label First Terrace kick things off with some amazing compositions from Seattle electronic artist K. Leimer and Portland, Oregon’s Like A Villain. Holland Andrews (Like A Villain) occupies the B side with a wild ride through glacial, layered electronic manipulations and fierce vocal cut ups whilst Leimer takes things in a more subtle, deeply textured ambient direction with his signature sound design. Must check for anyone that fell in love with the Palace of Lights output, or indeed the recent reissues of Leimer’s 80s works.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Chance Favors Pattern 8:19 Kerry Leimer & Like A Villain Buy
- 2 The Melancholy Of Departure (1916) 3:59 Kerry Leimer & Like A Villain Buy
- 3 Noise Coiled Sleep 4:16 Kerry Leimer & Like A Villain Buy
- 4 Small Collected Enclosures 2:38 Kerry Leimer & Like A Villain Buy
- 5 Overcoming Emotional Trauma and Finding Your Inner Light Vol. II 19:23 Kerry Leimer & Like A Villain Buy