Top recommendation here from Lag records! The label dive into the mysterious stage & screen work of Studio Ghibli composer Joe Hisaishi and his 1984 new age leaning LP ‘Kissho Tennyo’. This has been on our wantlist for a while now so we’re super happy to see it back in print. Drifting electronics, FM synth patterns and tight 80s drum machine percussion come together to make for an exciting listen. Definitely check if you liked those Hiroshi Yoshimura, Yasuaki Shimizu reissues etc. Features the heavy hitter ‘Femme Fatale’ for all your early doors DJ sets.
- Pressed on pink vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Includes download code redeemable from the label
In stock. Shipping now.
- 1 Legend of Tennyo 1:30 Joe Hisaishi
- 2 Kanou Sayoko 1:28 Joe Hisaishi
- 3 Toono Ryou 1:24 Joe Hisaishi
- 4 Flight of Tennyo 1:16 Joe Hisaishi
- 5 Toono Akira 1:55 Joe Hisaishi
- 6 Enchantress 2:00 Joe Hisaishi
- 7 Blood feud 1:31 Joe Hisaishi
- 8 Sayoko and Ryou 1:30 Joe Hisaishi
- 9 Premonition 1:15 Joe Hisaishi
- 10 Reincarnation 1:15 Joe Hisaishi