- Limited edition repress
In stock, shipping now.
The Caretaker's final shift hits the halfway mark as memories that stretch back to the inauguration of the project in the late 90's begin to unravel at an alarming rate...
With Stage 3 the erosion of the project starts to really shine through the remaining strands of his empty bliss, cherished parts of previous Caretaker albums flow in and out of the field of vision and dissolve in on themselves just as fast as they appear. The ghosts within the machine endlessly stepping out of the field of vision whenever you turn your head, only to return and lodge themselves within the corner of your minds eye, ready to fade back into the gloom whenever you try and catch a glimpse of them. The first steps into complete abandonment lay forth.
Having been following the Caretakers lead since the days of V/Vm Test Records, we can honestly say that Everywhere At The End Of Time is an incredibly powerful and important journey as well as being a heartbreaking wave goodbye to one of Leyland Kirby's most cherished projects.
- 1 Back there Benjamin 4:15 The Caretaker
- 2 And heart breaks 4:05 The Caretaker
- 3 Hidden sea buried deep 1:20 The Caretaker
- 4 Libets all joyful camaraderie 3:13 The Caretaker
- 5 To the minimal great hidden 1:41 The Caretaker
- 6 Sublime beyond loss 2:10 The Caretaker
- 7 Bewildered in others eyes 1:51 The Caretaker
- 8 Long term dusk glimpses 3:34 The Caretaker
- 9 Gradations of arms length 1:31 The Caretaker
- 10 Drifting time misplaced 4:16 The Caretaker
History Always Favours the Winners
- Justin Hopper & Sharron Kraus with The Belbury Poly
- Chanctonbury Rings
- Ghost Box
- Catalogue Number
- GBX033 DL