After the breakout success of 1992 when it dropped as a mixtape last year, it was only a matter of time before Princess Nokia was snapped up by one of the big fishes. Rough Trade begin what will hopefully be a long and fruitful partnership with the Harlem wunderkind by putting 1992 on wax, and the NYC pomp of ‘Tomboy’ and Wiki collab ‘Saggy Denim’ still sound joyful a year on. However, Rough Trade have also doubled the length of the original by fleshing out the deluxe edition with eight extra cuts. The new dubs, which include a spiritual cousin to Cardi B’s ‘Bodak Yellow’ in ‘G.O.A.T.’, cement Nokia as a potential star in the making.
Out of stock
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Bart Simpson 3:34 Princess Nokia Buy
- 2 Tomboy 3:37 Princess Nokia Buy
- 3 Kitana 3:17 Princess Nokia Buy
- 4 Brujas 2:58 Princess Nokia Buy
- 5 Mine 3:24 Princess Nokia Buy
- 6 Excellent 2:42 Princess Nokia Buy
- 7 Saggy Denim 3:13 Princess Nokia (feat. Wiki) Buy
- 8 Green Line 3:50 Princess Nokia Buy
- 9 ABCs of New York 3:24 Princess Nokia Buy
- 10 Goth Kid 3:56 Princess Nokia Buy