In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
Following up his self titled 12 inch earlier this year Austin, Texas based Shane English continues in his path exploring the deep and bizarre edges of the American DIY electronic world. DOWNLOAD CARD INCLUDED!
Over these eight tracks we get English's wide spanning take on the music touching upon elements of industrial on "Invasion Threat" darker ambient with opening track "Sanctuary" and even hints of Stinson on "Bilocation Drift". English's signature sparse and melancholic tone is present throughout again using minimal percussion and voice to glue it all together in a haunting fashion. Another engaging listen direct from the depths of the American underbelly.
- 1 Sanctuary 3:25 S. English Buy
- 2 How to Build Cathedrals 5:04 S. English Buy
- 3 The Room Tonight 3:56 S. English Buy
- 4 Bilocation Drift 4:47 S. English Buy
- 5 Concrete Message 3:55 S. English Buy
- 6 Invasion Threat 3:44 S. English Buy
- 7 I'll Take That One 4:10 S. English Buy
- 8 Eleventh Night 5:01 S. English Buy