Some real cold-as-ice tracking here from Rapture 4D. Like Iglew, Mr. Mitch and more, the producer’s sound uses Eski as the jumping-off point to explore grime and other musical styles. He steers close to the Boxed school on tracks like ‘Kabuki’ and ‘Disorder’, but Rapture 4D’s trick is to maintain a sense of weightlessness while incorporating nimble beatwork and unusual loop lengths. It gives Lambert & Yoker a feeling of always being one missed snare away from falling apart, and it is a testament to Rapture 4D’s chops that it never does. ‘Multidimensional’ and ‘Unidentified’ explore rave and house respectively.
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Kabuki Rapture 4D 2:41 Buy
- 2 Disorder Rapture 4D 3:12 Buy
- 3 0141 Rapture 4D 3:58 Buy
- 4 Black Ice VIP Rapture 4D 4:48 Buy
- 5 Multidimensional Rapture 4D 4:48 Buy
- 6 Unidentified Rapture 4D 5:56 Buy