If, like us, you can remember first hearing that NHK album with the giraffes on the cover then you’ll know that a new album from the Japanese producer is going to mean business. Previously working with Bill Kouligas at PAN and Powell at Diagonal, Matsunaga has rubbed shoulders with some of the best in the experimental electronics circuit. For Exit Entrance blends 90s Aphex Twin vibes with dreamy, downtempo computer funk and impressive sound design for James Murphy’s DFA label. There’s the usual dose of techno thrown in for all the club DJ’s too, naturally.
Out of Stock
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Meeting 4:03 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 2 Finding 4:33 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 3 Intention 4:33 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 4 Dignity 2:08 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 5 Notice 2:22 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 6 Mutually 6:35 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 7 Outset 3:44 NHK yx Koyxen Buy
- 8 Dented 11:53 NHK yx Koyxen
NHK yx Koyxen
Experimental House and Techno
- Bad Tracking
- Clanger / May Day / October Remix / Giant Swan Remix
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- June 2018