This group featured acclaimed BBC Radiophonic Workshop members Delia Derbyshire and Brian Hodgson alongside American composer David Vorhaus. Their 1969 album An Electric Storm, in particular, is a seminal release and has influenced everyone from The Orb to Broadcast. This LP, initially released in 1968 and now reissued by the film-and-TV-music buffs at Silva Screen Records, largely features mood music the members composed for cult TV hit The Tomorrow People - a fact given away by track titles which serve as descriptions of the sound within. The trick of White Noise was their knack for turning accompanying or incidental music into works of great strangeness and power.
- 180g black vinyl
- Printed inner sleeve
- Foil blocked outer sleeve
In stock. Shipping now.
- 1 Lure Of The Space Goddess 0:15 White Noise
- 2 Battle Theme 0:32 White Noise
- 3 Homeric Theme 0:41 White Noise
- 4 Greek Concrete 0:11 White Noise
- 5 Attack Of The Alien Minds 1:10 White Noise
- 6 Gothic Submarine 0:58 White Noise
- 7 Whirring Menace 1:10 White Noise
- 8 Souls In Space 0:51 White Noise
- 9 Time Capsule 0:58 White Noise
- 10 London Lemons (9 Themes) 0:32 White Noise