After recent releases on Berceuse Heroique and Bedouin Record, Dutchman Ekman sticks local with his latest EP on the ever-reliable Amsterdam-based label Creme Organization. Chirpier than the title would suggest, Doomsday Argument takes a cosmic, at times spooky journey through an atmosphere of acidic-electro, chilled snares and undulating bass.
WAV / FLAC$5.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Doomsday Argument 6:08 Ekman Buy
- 2 The Great Filter 5:30 Ekman Buy
- 3 Post Singularity Day 5:08 Ekman Buy
- 4 Antifragile 5:54 Ekman Buy
- 5 Into the Grey Goo 4:50 Ekman Buy