Seriously wacky industrial from two stalwarts of Glasgow’s thriving music scene plus Swiss based artist James Stephen Wright. We’ve been fans of TMI since first seeing them perform years back, and their mind boggling show at this year’s Counterflows festival certainly set a precedent for the material on this debut LP. Coming via Michael Kasparis’s Night School imprint, this eponymous collection of tracks eschews standard 4/4 rhythms for erratic and highly energetic compositions which lend themselves to early Cabaret Voltaire as much as they do Whitehouse. Big recommendation for fans of Powell, Broken English Club etc. DJ’s be warned though, no long blends with these cuts!
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Black Blood 1:59 The Modern Institute Buy
- 2 False Beards And Diamond Hooves 3:10 The Modern Institute Buy
- 3 Destroy Logic 3:52 The Modern Institute Buy
- 4 Arabic Eight 3:04 The Modern Institute Buy
- 5 Springloaded 2:34 The Modern Institute Buy
- 6 Quiver And Shiver 3:10 The Modern Institute Buy
The Modern Institute
- Mark Stewart and The Maffia
- Learning To Cope With Cowardice / The Lost Tapes (Definitive Edition)
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- January 2019