Located in the picturesque West Yorkshire town of Saltaire, Home Assembly have been quietly releasing some very interesting records since 2009. Their latest bit is the third full-length LP from Fieldhead, and the Paul Elam-helmed trio have delivered a fine record of widescreen electronicism. The synthesisers and drum machines at the heart of We’ve All Been Swimming are sculpted into the sort of almost-techno that peppers many of Clark’s albums, and there is a similar wistfulness to the keyboard tones. The deft violin playing of Elaine Reynolds and Sarah Kemp only serves to strengthen the record’s hand and turn We’ve All Been Swimming into an album of great intrigue.
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Meet Me Somewhere Central Fieldhead 3:33 Buy
- 2 How Much I Love The Sea Fieldhead 3:46 Buy
- 3 We?ve All Been Swimming Fieldhead 3:15 Buy
- 4 (Hawks Mill) Fieldhead 1:10 Buy
- 5 Slowly Singing Your Name Fieldhead 3:41 Buy
- 6 Accents Fieldhead 3:52 Buy
- 7 Ton Fieldhead 3:40 Buy
- 8 (The Vermont Hotel Lift) Fieldhead 1:32 Buy
- 9 A Version Fieldhead 3:39 Buy
- 10 Druridge Fieldhead 4:02 Buy
Home Assembly Music