WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Sasha’s ‘Scene Delete’, an ambient/soundtrack project has been remixed by a host of musicians and producers. The original album was released in April 2016; surprising and delighting many fans with its quiet, undulating pieces filled with texture and atmosphere. 'The Remixes' brings this all together with 6 new exclusive reworks.
The celestial drones of Eat Lights Become Lights version of ‘Detour’ open the album, setting the scene for an exploratory journey of personal interpretations. 'Shelter' takes on a new form thanks to German musician Christian Löffler while multi-genre producer Max Cooper uses emotional dance floor experimentation to take album opener 'Channel Deq' towards deep melodic territory.
And other unreleased remixes come from Stet, Colin Benders, Skanna, and, while ‘Pontiac’ is transformed beyond recognition by Matthew Dear (and Audion) into a warped techno freak out, Sasha also provides his own epic beatless remix.
Scene Delete' will be taken live in two sold out shows at London's Barbican Centre in May, with Sasha joined on stage by a small chamber ensemble performing the album as one brooding, undulating piece.
- 1 Detour (Eat Lights Become Lights Remix) 6:58 Sasha Buy
- 2 Shelter (Christian Löffler Remix) 6:07 Sasha Buy
- 3 Bring On The Night-time (Stet Remix) 4:30 Sasha Buy
- 4 Channel Deq (Max Cooper Remix) 6:59 Sasha Buy
- 5 Vapour Trails (Kiasmos Remix) 6:14 Sasha Buy
- 6 Abacus (Plaid Remix) 5:41 Sasha Buy
- 7 Pontiac (Beatless Mix) 5:46 Sasha Buy
- 8 View 2 (Colin Benders Remix) 6:29 Sasha Buy
- 9 Cassette D (Throwing Snow Remix) 6:24 Sasha Buy
- 10 Cassette Sessions E (Rival Consoles Remix) 5:39 Sasha Buy
- 11 Pontiac (Matthew Dear Remix) 6:10 Sasha Buy
- 12 Rooms (Skanna Mix) 5:20 Sasha Buy