Seriously good Colin Stetson approved synth murmurings from this wind synth specialist! Walter plays the EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) with prowess, bringing to mind the delicate work of Suso Saiz or Brian Eno yet still sounding so impressively singular. The strange tones that the EVI emits sound enchanting yet a little ‘off’, a strange muted sound permeating the compositions and making us question Walter’s intentions. Like Charles Cohen mastered the Buchla, Justin Walter has mastered this curious little wind synth. You won’t hear anything like this again for a long time!
Vinyl, 1×LPOut of stock
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 1001 5:14 Justin Walter Buy
- 2 Unseen Forces 7:14 Justin Walter Buy
- 3 Sixty 8:12 Justin Walter Buy
- 4 End of Six 1:25 Justin Walter Buy
- 5 It's Not What You Think 7:17 Justin Walter Buy
- 6 Isotope 7:05 Justin Walter Buy
- 7 Following 2:20 Justin Walter Buy
- 8 Soft Illness 3:05 Justin Walter Buy
- 9 Red Cabin 1:38 Justin Walter Buy