- Pressed up on a 'ganja green' cassette
- Housed inside a 'spliff smoked' clear cassette case
- Housed inside a double hand stamped card outer sleeve
- Two folded A4 poster inserts
- Artwork by DJ Mancunian Way [ MoonDome ]
- Limited to 60 copies worldwide
- Printed and pressed in the Republik Of Mancunia
CassetteOut of stock
Too Fucked To Dance is a newly minted series loosely associated with the MoonDome imprint, focusing on the outer reaches of various record heads and their various record collections.
NIGHT1 finds Walthamstow's finest Rub-a-dub soundboyz General Echo Sound System debuting a rinsin' blend of hardcore toasters and ruffneck rhythms mixed and smeared with sound FX for maximum impact. Packed to the brim with rippin' amen breaks, ragga MC chatta & a healthy tug of dub siren over the top, Jungle Echo does exactly what it says on the tin. Blending influence from the sound systems shared love of dancehall, ragga, jungle & dub they have put together one if the sickest mixtapes your likely to hear this side of 95'
Keep em peeled for forthcoming mixes from Paper Dollhouse, Doubtful Guest, Lean Low, Jozef K ov Continue + many more. Night after night all profits made from Too Fucked To Dance will be donated to the tinnitus Charity - Action On Hearing Loss.