UK’s Spatial presents his debut album, A Music of Sound Systems, out on his own label, Infrasonic. Following on from his 3-part Emergence Series in 2015 – 2016, the album takes key concepts from previous work, but deconstructs them, creating a stark, experimental sound. Influenced by dub, dubstep and sound system science, A music of Sound Systems has snippets of roots and Caribbean culture – shown clearly in ‘Quiddity Dub’. Sharper, techier sounds in ‘291 Anu’ and whistling ambience in ‘Walking off’ paint a picture of grey, anxious urban space. An album of experimental explorations with a truly personal feel.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Doping Conductor 7:02 Spatial Buy
- 2 Proun 10:37 Spatial Buy
- 3 Spin One Over Two 6:34 Spatial Buy
- 4 291 Anu 6:26 Spatial Buy
- 5 Quiddity Dub 7:08 Spatial Buy
- 6 Isotope Scan 7:56 Spatial Buy
- 7 Walking Off 4:52 Spatial Buy
- 8 Routine Conflict 5:41 Spatial Buy
- 9 System I 8:29 Spatial Buy
- 10 A Music of Sound Systems 11:49 Spatial Buy