- Sleeve designed by David Chatton Barker of Folklore Tapes
- One time 12" pressing of 250 copies
- Includes hand stamped and numbered paper inner sleeve
- Please note that the track 'LTRC EP3 Radio Monologues (Digital Only)' is digital only and does not appear on the vinyl
Vinyl, 1×LPOut of stock
- + MP3
The Lost Tapes Record Club reissue the third long-out-of-print album of their Radiolore Series; a project curated by members of the band Clinic, with strong ties to the worlds occupied by Folklore Tapes and Finders Keepers.
Tuning into the third episode of their In The Scare Shed transcripts, the third chapter of the story continues the direction mapped out in previous entries: fuzzy felt folk sounds that appear as if beamed directly from the misty moors of the group's Liverpool surroundings. All cut direct to vinyl via the group's self-imposed Exquisite Corpses imprint.
Much like the previous two volumes, EP-3 is ripe with the sort of far-flung library experiments you would associate with the Ghost Box imprint & even gather the tastes of the most ritualistic elements of Coil.
This eight track album (plus a bonus digital only transcript) portrays a sort of urban echo from the outer edges of the city where the roads leave behind the concrete for the vast open plains that surround the industrial epicentres of the North West. Continuing the radio as a platform for these haunted transmissions, The Lost Tape Record Club delve into airwaves resembling The Lincolnshire Poacher crossing wires with a pirate radio broadcast beamed directly out of the village hall of Summerisle.
Originally released in a highly limited volume of boxset clad cassettes that disappeared as fast as they arrived, this LP edition has been made in a highly limited run, full of Merseybeat dreams and cloaked in the endless mystery of the club's research, we urge you to grab a copy quickly before it fades into oblivion.
Basically, if the Children Of Alice album has you captivated than this is your next stop.
Digital Track List
- 1 nUclear War by Urban Collector (Rubber Jonathan OST) 3:32 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 2 Five Four by Professor Isaac Turton 7:09 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 3 Hotel by Laurie Carroll 1:15 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 4 Stylophone Interlude 1:09 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 5 Resistance by Oscar Boothroyd 2:36 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 6 Harvest Festival Interlude 1:10 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 7 Sniggery Wood by The Burrymen Four 4:51 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 8 Heartbeat by JellyRoll 3:03 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
- 9 LTRC EP3 Radio Monologues (Digital Only) 2:30 The Lost Tapes Record Club Buy
The Lost Tapes Record Club
- Geoff Barrow, Ben Salisbury & Various Artists
- HANNA: Season 1 (Music from the Amazon Original Series)
- Catalogue Number
- LP (special)
- Hans Zimmer & Benjamin Wallfisch
- Blade Runner 2049 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Catalogue Number