Vinyl EPUnavailableRead More
- Insert featuring text by Francesco Birsa Alessandri & Rabit
- Handstamped white label
- 300 copies only
Shapednoise follows up the concrete sidewinder assault of his crushing Different Selves LP with a quickfire white label 12" with a Suburban Base style centre label tag and featuring collaborations with Rabit and Roly Porter.
Deafening Chaos Serenity features some fo the most club-ready gear from Shapednoise yet, whilst this isn't techno as such, the resonance of his techno output rears its head to a sharp degree. The sounds showcased propel a move deep into the recesses of sound design.
Whilst it has a cinematic feel, this is still some of the most sickeningly heavy dubs this side of the classic Downwards gear. 'Resistance To A Harmonious Vision', produced with Roly Porter holds a mirror up to Porters classic Degenerate LP, but rotates the Vex'd dubstep sound of 05 into a 2016 update of YouTube binging on jungle, techno and grime amid the circling haze of everyday urban background sound.
Closing the A, 'Noise Molds Bodies' adds a swirling psychedelic tilt akin to the crunchier end of Sunn O))). On the flip 'Pulling At The Seams Of Existence' with fellow grime x noise vetran Rabit delves into similar territories as The Sprawl, ripping out an Eski skeleton of Ed Rush & Optical's techstep futurism to devilish effect. Before closing on the chain heavy 'Delusional Path'.
Brual music for brutal times.
- 1 Motion & Depth 0:55
- 2 Resistance To A Harmonious Vision featuring Roly Porter 2:00
- 3 Noise Molds Bodies 2:00
- 4 Pulling At The Seams Of Existence featuring Rabit 2:00
- 5 Delusional Path 2:00
- Keiji Haino
- My lord Music, I most humbly beg your indulgence in the hope that you will do me the honour of permitting this seed called Keiji Haino to be planted within you
- Black Editions/Purple Trap
- Catalogue Number
- BE 1004/PT005
- Release Date
- December 2, 2022